Sunday, August 7, 2011

What Have I Learned?

Well, my Phase 1, 2 and 3 is over and I am in my 4th phase, my stabilization for 21 days.  I am very pleased with my 30+ lb loss for my first time with the HCG.  I CANNOT WAIT to start again but for now, I must contain my eagerness and I have to stabilize.  That means increasing my calories from 500 a day to 1200-1500 a day and maintain the 30 lbs I have lost.  I am so excited and thankful for my doctors allowing me to try this plan to help with my PCOS problems and constant joint pain.  I can honestly say after a week of the change in my food intake, my joint pain was gone, I'm not so lethargic, and I feel GOOD. 


While my calorie intake has increased, the no carbs & no sugar stays in effect. So to keep things from getting boring, I get creative with my food.  I love lettuce wraps, all different kinds of lettuce wraps.  My most recent type of lettuce wrap was Mexican style.  I started with two chicken breasts diced, simmered with roasted green chillies, a small amount of water, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder and a dash of black pepper.
 A few minutes simmering away and you have a delicious and healthy treat for lunch or dinner.
It all comes together...Romaine lettuce, fat-free sour cream, roma tomato slices, thinly sliced cucumber and a spoonful of Mexican chicken mix.
Here is my lettuce wrap set-up.  YUMMO!

We can all do anything we set our minds to!

2 comments:

onecraftymom42@aol.com said...

I admire your determintaion and knack for making your food tasty and interesting. Determined girl!

twinsister said...

Looks yummy! Is this the same plan you were on before a few years ago or is there something different about it? Just curious. You're doing great sis!!

Blog Archive