Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Here We Go Again

It has been approximately 4 months since I finished my last set of HCG.  I waited a while to do my next set and I am so pleased to report that during those 4 months, I maintained my 32 lb weight loss and have had no issues!!!! 

SO here we go again, this is Day 2 of the "gorging" phase of my second set.  I have one more day to go and then the 500 cal days begin.  If I did this once, I can DEFINATELY do it a second time!

I know some are thinking I must be off my rocker or that I'm setting myself up to fail by jumping into this at the holidays, but what better time could there be?! Does anyone WANT to gain weight during the holidays? NO! We want to LOOK, FEEL and BE at our BEST!!! 

So, this is me...
and my challenge will be to enjoy myself, enjoy the holidays, eat healthy, stick to my plan and come out on the other side of December in January 2012 another 30-35 lbs lighter!  YEAH BABY! 

Let's Go!  Let's go let's go let's go!  Let's do it!
(That is Ava's show Choo Choo Soul in my head motivating me! Hahaha!
Wish me luck!  SMOOCHES!

No comments:

Blog Archive